- Please feel confident using our secure online booking application to obtain a confirmed room reservation – it is certified by TrustWave.
- You may also call or email us with your room request.
- All quoted or posted rates, including seasonal ranges, are based on single or double occupancy of the room.
- Rooms 1, 5, 6 and 7 can accommodate additional guests. For each additional guest up to the room’s maximum capacity, there is a surcharge of $35.00 per person per night, including children. We accept children over 12 years of age, that are sharing a room with a parent or adult guardian.
MINIMUM LENGTH OF STAY
- In June, July, August and September, we generally require a 3-night minimum during the weekend. Minimum stays also apply at other times of year including island events and holidays. Call for details, as smaller slots may become available.
- Seasonal demand may affect minimum length of stay requirements on weekdays.
- Stays of 3 nights or less require 100% pre-payment. Stays of more than 3 nights require a 50% deposit (minimum deposit-3 nights). The balance is due 30 days before arrival.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Deposits will be refunded, less a 3.5% merchant services (credit card processing) fee, if the cancellation is received at least 30 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- With less than 30 days notice of cancellation, deposits will only be refunded if the cancelled space is re-rented.
- Post-confirmation changes made to arrival or departure date are considered a cancellation. Please consult directly with the Innkeeper, who can explain your options in specific terms.
Children over 12 years of age are welcome to stay with you in the following rooms:
- Room #1 (the Master Suite), Room #6 (the Houseboat Studio) and Room #7 (a triple with Queen + Twin bed) .
GUEST CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Check-In Time: 3:00PM or later – Please notify us, in advance, if you plan to arrive after 9:00PM.
- Early arrivals will be accommodated whenever possible, if your room is ready for occupancy. If your room is not ready for occupancy when you arrive, you are welcome to leave your luggage with us and explore the island!
- Check-Out Time: 11:00AM
- The Centerboard Inn is non-smoking. Smoking is prohibited inside the inn and on the front porch and in garden area.
- Nantucket Island is bike-friendly with miles and miles of paved bike paths from Town to points west, east and south.
- You can bring your own bike on the ferries for a nominal charge, or rent them on-island. Ask us about our 10% discount rental program with Nantucket Bike Rental.
- Racks are located in the back patio area for bicycle parking.
- Please consider not bringing a car, especially during July and August when it is extremely difficult to find parking. You can explore Nantucket Town and the surrounding areas, including several beaches, on foot or bike. The big-surf Atlantic Ocean beaches are 3-4 miles from the inn, accessible via bike paths or taxis. From late May to mid-October, all major points of the island are serviced by scheduled shuttle buses from the center of Town.
- If you do plan to bring your car, or rent one on-island , please let us know so you can apply to use one of our Street Parking Permits. We have 2 such Permits which are available to guests on a first-come, first-served basis. A cash deposit of $100 is required at the time we give you the Permit. It will be fully refunded to you upon your return of the Permit.