- Please feel confident using our secure online booking application to obtain a confirmed room reservation – it is certified by TrustWave.
- You may also call or email us with your room request and we will respond promptly.
- All quoted or posted rates, including seasonal ranges, are based on single or double occupancy of the room and may change without notice.
- In rooms 1, 5, 6 and 7 only, for each additional guest up to the room’s maximum capacity there is a surcharge of $35.00 per person per night.
MINIMUM LENGTH OF STAY
- In June, July, August and September, we generally require a 3-night minimum during the weekend. Minimum stays also apply at other times of year including island events and holidays. Call for details, as smaller slots may become available.
- Seasonal demand may affect minimum length of stay requirements on weekdays.
- Stays of 3 nights or less require 100% pre-payment. Stays of more than 3 nights require a 50% deposit (minimum deposit-3 nights).
- Pre-payments/deposits are typically put through the same day that you make your reservation. The balance is due upon arrival.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- For reservations made at least 45 days in advance we will gladly accept your personal or company check for the full payment or deposit, if applicable.
- Deposits will be refunded* if the cancellation is received at least 21 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- With less than 21 days notice of cancellation, deposits will only be refunded* if the cancelled space is re-rented to a single entity without loss to the Centerboard Inn.
- Post-confirmation changes made to arrival or departure date may or may not be considered a cancellation. Please consult directly with the Innkeeper who can explain your options in specific terms.
*All cancellations are subject to a fee equal to 10% of the entire reservation’s room charge.
ISLAND FESTIVALS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
- Room rates and normal minimum stay requirements are subject to increases during special island events and over holidays.
Children from infancy to 14 years of age are welcome to stay with you in the following rooms:
- Room #1 (the Master Suite), Room #6 (the Houseboat Studio) and Room #7 (a triple with Queen + Twin bed) .
- Kids who are age 14 and over may stay with you in any room of the house, provided that he or she shares your bed in the rooms that have only one queen bed (#2, #3, #5).
GUEST CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Check-In Time: 3:00PM or later - Please notify us, in advance, if you plan to arrive after 9:00PM.
- Early arrivals will be admitted to room if it is ready for your occupancy; if your room is not ready for occupancy when you arrive you may leave your luggage and return later.
- Check-Out Time: 11:00AM
- The Centerboard Inn is a non-smoking house - Smoking is prohibited inside the inn and on the front porch and in garden area.
- Smoking is permitted only on the sidewalks or driveway that form the perimeters of the property.
- Nantucket Island is bike-friendly with miles and miles of paved bike paths from Town to points west, east and south.
- You can bring your own bike on the ferries for a nominal charge or rent them on-island. Ask us about our 10% discount rental program with Nantucket Bike Rental.
- Racks are located in the back patio area for bicycle parking.
- Please consider not bringing a car, especially during July and August when it is extremely difficult to find parking. You can explore Nantucket Town and the surrounding areas, including several beaches, on foot or bike; the big-surf Atlantic Ocean beaches are 3-4 miles from the inn, accessible via bike paths or taxis. From late May to mid October all major points of the island are serviced by scheduled shuttle buses from the center of Town.
- If you do plan to bring your car, or rent one on-island , please let us know so you can apply to use one of our Street Parking Permits. We have 2 such Permits which are available to guests on a first-come, first-served basis. A cash deposit of $100 is required at the time we give you the Permit. It will be fully refunded to you upon your return of the Permit.